What is RAD-140?
RAD-140 is also called Testoloneand is part of the group of SARMs or selective androgen receptor modulators. It mimics the effect on muscle and bone that is usually offered by testosterone but does not give the user any of the detrimental side effects experienced when taking anabolic steroids. Studies show that RAD-140 is even better than steroids at increasing lean muscle mass, making this supplement an exciting discovery.
There are no known serious side effects to using RAD-140. We know that it does not cause shrinkage of the testicles or enlargement of the prostate unlike testosterone. Some users have reported minor headaches and insomnia, but it seems that these effects can be eradicated by correcting the dosage.
How does it work?
RAD-140 makes the muscle and bone tissues behave as if they are receiving higher levels of testosterone meaning that you get similar advantages as those experienced with prohormones and anabolic steroids.
The hormone testosterone can be used to create lean muscle mass. However, use of testosterone in the bodybuilding community also impacts upon the sexual organs and causes an increased risk of prostate cancer. SARMs work in a different way to testosterone. Instead of impacting up on the sexual organs, liver and the central nervous system as well as the bones and muscle they selectively work on muscle and bone alone, meaning that the rest of your body works in an uninterrupted way, reducing the risk of any nasty side effects.
RAD-140 boasts a number of different benefits.
- It increases muscle mass but not fat.
- It can enhance your workout performance by giving you greater speed, endurance and stamina.
- It has an impressive anabolic effect, more so than testosterone. However it does not have the estrogenic side effects experienced by anabolic steroid users.
- Even with high doses there is no sign of liver enzyme elevation when taking RAD-140.
- There appears to be no detrimental impact on sexual organs due to its selective nature.
- RAD-140 can help you to lose weight because increasing muscle mass means that metabolism is also increased, leading to easier weight loss.
- RAD-140 may even offer a protective effect against neurodegenerative illness such as dementia.